Show Me Cash is an in-state game that costs $1 per play. EZ Match is available as an add-on and costs an additional $1 per play.
Show Me Cash jackpots start at $50,000 and grow until someone wins!
Drawings are held daily at approximately 8:59 p.m.
General Rules That Apply to All Draw Games
- It is the player's responsibility to check his or her ticket to make sure it represents the correct game, draw date, numbers requested and has a visible bar code or serial number.
- Winning tickets must be claimed within 180 days of the last winning draw date on the ticket.
- Purchased tickets are only valid for the dates shown on the ticket.
- The ticket, not the playslip, is the only valid proof of your number selection, and it is the only valid receipt to claim a prize.
- All tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the directives of the executive director of the Missouri Lottery, the rules and regulations of the Missouri Lottery and the Missouri Statutes, and tickets are only offered for sale in accordance with the same.
- Upon purchasing a ticket, the player agrees to abide by the Missouri Statutes and all rules and regulations of the Missouri Lottery.
- A ticket is a bearer instrument. It is recommended that the ticket be signed at the time of purchase.
- The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are void and will not be paid if determined stolen, unissued, illegible, mutilated, altered in whole or part, misregistered, defective, incomplete, printed or produced in error, multiply-printed, or if the ticket fails any of the Missouri Lottery's confidential validation tests. Liability for void tickets is limited to replacement of the ticket or refund of sales price.
- Tickets may not be sold to or redeemed by minors under the age of 18.
- The holder of a winning ticket may win in only one prize category per play board and shall be paid the prize in the highest category won.
Show Me Cash Game Rules
A player must select five numbers between 1 and 39. The cost for one play is $1. A player may select each set in one of four ways: by verbally communicating the numbers to the retailer, by completing a paper playslip, by completing a digital playslip or by requesting a "Quick Pick." A Quick Pick is a computerized randomly-selected set of numbers available through the Draw Games terminal. Show Me Cash is drawn daily at approximately 8:59 p.m. The more numbers the player matches to those drawn, the more the player wins.
How to play Show Me Cash using a paper playslip
- The playslip has five play boards ("Board A" through "Board E") containing numbers 1 through 39. You may play 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5 boards. A play is one board for $1. EZ Match is available to select as an add-on for an additional $1 per EZ Match play. EZ Match can be applied to each separate board, for a total of 5 potential EZ Match add-ons per "Board A" through "Board E" playslip.
- Select five numbers per board by placing a heavy mark in each box, beginning with "Board A." To have the terminal randomly select the numbers for you, mark the box next to "QUICK PICK." If you make a mistake, mark the "VOID" box on that board and select your numbers on the next board.
- To play your numbers for more than one drawing at a time, mark the appropriate box on the left side of the playslip next to "MULTI DRAW." This will play only your selections in boards "A" through "E" for that number of drawings. Show Me Cash can be played for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 14 consecutive drawings.
- Use only a blue or black pen or use a pencil for marking selections; red ink will not be accepted by the terminal.
How to play Show Me Cash using a digital playslip with the mobile app
- Select how many drawings you'd like to play. Show Me Cash can be played for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 14 consecutive drawings.
- Choose whether to add EZ Match by selecting "Yes" or "No." EZ Match is an instant-win feature that costs an additional $1 per play. See EZ Match rules below.
- Select the numbers you want to play. Select five different numbers from 1 to 39; shake your phone or press the Quick Pick button to have the app select your numbers for you.
- Review your digital playslip, then tap "Save Digital Playslip." Present the QR code at retail to use your digital playslip.
How to play Show Me Cash verbally
At the discretion of the retailer, Show Me Cash may be played by making a verbal request for a ticket. The player must provide the clerk with all of the following information:
- The dollar amount to be played
- The numbers to be played - either player-selected or "Quick Pick"
- The number of draws to be played.
- EZ Match is an instant-win feature that is an add-on game for Cash4life, Show Me Cash, Lotto, Pick 3 and Pick 4 that costs $1 per play, in addition to the cost of the Show Me Cash ticket. A player selecting EZ Match for Show Me Cash will receive five (5) EZ Match numbers printed below the Show Me Cash numbers on the ticket.
- All EZ Match numbers are randomly generated. If any of the EZ Match numbers matches any of the player's chosen Show Me Cash numbers (regardless of order), the player instantly wins the prize amount printed next to the matched EZ Match Number(s).
- Players may play EZ Match by marking the applicable EZ Match box on the Show Me Cash playslip or by requesting the add-on from the retailer. Marking the EZ Match box on the playslip will add EZ Match to only the board marked.
- Each board played with EZ Match will be printed on a separate ticket. Show Me Cash tickets with the added EZ Match option will print with the Show Me Cash/EZ Match logo at the top of the ticket; the EZ Match logo will also be within the body of the ticket with the EZ Match numbers, and the amount of the prizes will be printed below the EZ Match logo. Draw Games tickets printed without these elements are not Show Me Cash – EZ Match tickets and are not eligible to win EZ Match prizes.
- Show Me Cash tickets with EZ Match cannot be canceled.
- A winning EZ Match play can be cashed at any Missouri Lottery retail location either before or after the Show Me Cash drawing. If the EZ Match play is cashed prior to the Show Me Cash drawing, an exchange ticket will print for the upcoming drawing, just like when a multi-draw Show Me Cash winning ticket is cashed before all the drawings have occurred. If a winning EZ Match play is cashed after the Show Me Cash drawing has occurred, and wins on both the EZ Match wager and the Show Me Cash drawing, the prizes will be added together and paid in one lump sum.
- The EZ Match prize structure will be replenished automatically when the top-tier prize is exhausted.
- EZ Match prizes can be claimed up to 180 days from the host game draw date on which the EZ Match wager was originally purchased.
chances of winning and prize payouts
|Prize||Chances 1 in|
|Overall Chances of Winning a Prize: 1 in 4.21|
Prizes are approximately 55 percent of sales. Overall chances of winning a prize are 1 in 8.77 for each $1 played.
The estimated advertised jackpot will increase at least $5,000 each drawing until won. Players matching all 5 numbers, in order, in a single line will be paid that day's estimated advertised jackpot amount. If more than one player matches all five numbers, the estimated advertised jackpot amount for that day will be split equally among all winning tickets that matched all five numbers in a single line. The daily Show Me Cash Jackpot prize pool produced from each day's sales will roll into the next day's estimated advertised jackpot amount, less $1,700. The $1,700 amount will be placed into the Show Me Cash Jackpot Prize fund. The Show Me Cash Jackpot prize fund will be used to fully fund the starting $50,000 Show Me Cash minimum jackpot if proceeds from the previous day's jackpot prize pool are less than $50,000. If proceeds from the previous day's jackpot prize pool (after a jackpot hit) are greater than $50,000, the excess will be placed in the Show Me Cash Jackpot Prize Fund.
All Draw Games are available for purchase from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. (Club Keno until 1:52 a.m.) seven days a week at any Draw Games retailer, except during Draw Breaks.
The process of selecting winning numbers for each game is referred to as a "Drawing" or "Draw." A "Draw Break" is when sales are suspended for a particular game so that the wagers for that "Drawing" may be balanced and the winning numbers drawn. The draw breaks for each game are listed below:
|Pick 3, Pick 4||12:45 p.m. – 12:59 p.m. & 8:59 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. daily|
|Cash4Life||7:45 p.m. – 8 p.m. daily|
|Show Me Cash||8:59 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. daily|
|Lotto||8:59 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. Wednesday and Saturday|
|Powerball||8:59 p.m. – 10 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Saturday|
|Mega Millions||8:59 p.m. – 10 p.m. Tuesday and Friday|
How to Check Your Numbers
- Check local newspapers or radio stations.
- Check with your Lottery retailer for the winning numbers. Request a winning numbers report or check tickets at a Check-A-Ticket machine.
- Visit the Winning Numbers page on this website
- Scan your tickets on the official Missouri Lottery mobile app.
- Subscribe to the Lottery's FREE daily Winning Numbers email newsletter.
- Call the Lottery hot line nearest you to hear a recorded message of the current winning numbers:
How to Claim Your Prize
Claim winning tickets up to and including $600 at any Draw Games retail location.
Claim winning tickets of more than $600 at Missouri Lottery redemption centers by making an appointment or by mailing in your ticket with a completed claim form. A claim form must accompany winning tickets of more than $600. A claim form is available at any Lottery retailer or here on our website.
- The claimant's name, address, telephone number and signature must be on the back of the ticket.
- The Lottery suggests that the claimant makes and retains a photocopy of both the front and back of the ticket for their personal records.
- If the prize is more than $600, a completed claim form, which is available from a Lottery retailer, at Lottery regional offices or through the Lottery's website, must accompany the ticket. A copy of the completed claim form should be made and retained by the claimant.
- The claim form and original ticket should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 7777
Jefferson City, MO 65102-7777